Paua Shell Kingfisher Earrings
The natural swirls of the New Zealand Paua shell create individual patterns, making each piece of jewellery unique. Often refered to as the sea opal due to its opalescent blues, rich green and firey pink and purple flashes. Tide Jewellery Paua shell in sustainably sourced.
Tide Jewellery inlaid orange & blue Paua shell Kingfisher hook earrings. Come in Tide Jewellery presentation box with earring insert. Size mm.
To keep your item in good condition, do not wear in water, avoid contact with skin creams and perfume, and clean with a soft cloth only.
- All plating is based on a rhodium amalgam which is hard wearing and hypoallergenic.
- The base metal for pendants and earrings is zinc.
- The base metal for the fish hooks is brass.
- The metal used for the earring posts is stainless steel.
- All chains are made from brass.
- All Tide Jewellery products are nickle, cadmium and lead compliant.
2 in stock