Grumpy Old Man Top Ten Rules Sign
From the grumpy old man range. A little light hearted fun for for menfolk.
These signs are made from slate and have printed slate effect wording on the front. They have a hanging twine.
Size: 20cm x 13cm x 0.5cm
wipe with a damp cloth.
Wording: Top 10 Rules of being a grumpy old man.
- I make my own rules
- There’s no point arguing with me, I’m always right
- Stupidity or idiotic behaviour is not tolerated
- Complaining makes for a happy life
- Do not invade my privacy
- Be stubborn always hold your ground
- Sarcasm is the best way to insult people without them realising
- Nothing saves money like being anti social
- Whatever you do, I’ll find out
- Above all, always be miserable, moody and rude.
Out of stock